Thursday, March 29, 2018


So Thursday ......
When I tell you I did nothing today I mean it.
Ok well maybe not nothing but close enough.

Since we had our night in the lodge we got a sleep in and got to see the morning
routine from a whole different angle.
(An angle meaning from up above on the balcony in our PJs)

This is Sally having just another intimate moment with me.
I swear were connected...


We got in some new rain gear ....
Which was very large so we tried to both fit in a pair of pants.
Cleary we forgot we also have large back ends so it didn't make it past our knees.


But the jacket fit !!!!!



Since it was raining all day and I only had two field shifts
(One being Photo Project) 
I didn't leave this room all day pretty much.
I was doodling in pointillism and was told that if I could do some Ellies in the same 
format I wouldn't have to do my Data Entry shift.
DUHHHHHHH
So I did that for a few hours .....


And next was Enrichments.
So were making Easter Egg trays for the Ellies !!
We started making our base...."Pellet Cake"
(Which is a Pellet ...Molasses and water mix)


Aliyah and I decided to try one.


THEY. WERE. DISGUSTING. 
They tasted how you'd imagine...like old dry grass covered in wet tar.
(Although Aliyah didn't seem to mind too much)
LOL


After the super painful experience ..
Then we peeled little pumpkins ... our "Eggs" and painted them with food coloring...
and added popcorn...dyed fruit ... turnips and fruit skins.. to make full trays.
I choose to make Sallys because ...you know...were kindred spirits...




Mine actually sucked but oh well....
It was made with love so Im sure Sally won't mind.





Here are the ladies out in the field....
Living the Dream ...
(Photo cred: Ann)
(In fact the rest of these photos are hers ...since I didn't move off my butt all day)





SO thats it for today...
WE have overnight BOMA shifts tonight...
Luckily I blindly picked the 845-1045 shift so it won't be to bad for me
Poor Ann has 3:15 - 4:15 ...
But tomorrow is Elephant Easter and then the Waterfront and the Happy Hour !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment