Tuesday, March 27, 2018

TUESDAY !!!!
(I literally had no idea what day it was until I asked about an hour ago lol)

So Id like to start this post with a VERY rare...NEVER BEFORE documented
photo of the illustrious 
ZEBRAPHANT !!!
Heres a little background....Long ago a Zebra mated with an Elephant and even though
the native townspeople thought it was an abomination and would end in death of the mother and child they allowed the mother to carry the baby to term. 
Which she did.
And had the first ever Zebraphant.
I have been lucky enough to find said mystical creature and capture it on film for all to see.
Since I am the first I will now be rich and famous so please....
try not to ask for autographs all at once.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
(Thats just Thato with a reflection on her !!)
DUH.. I KNOW I fooled you all !!
(grin)

Directly after that we got to watch to the Ellies play SOCCER !!!
First they worked with the trainers ... and then they got some ginormous tennis balls out and
they kicked them around and it was AMAZING !!!!!

These next two photos were taken by Ann.
I was taking videos so I missed all the best shots.
Luckily she's the best photographer ever and saved the day.



And then they had them sit.
Which was the cutest thing Ive ever seen.
As you can see.
Because I took a picture.
Its right here.


Just some sunrise pics with the dew on the grass...
The pics don't do it justice.
But it was incredible.




Then Dungwalk !!
Just weighing some shit.
No big deal.



Next I had Photoproject...
Which means I go into the field and am solely responsible for taking photos
and videos of the Ellies for myself and for Aeru to possibly use as training material.
HOWEVER for the majority of my shift the Ellies were grazing in the dead trees so I started 
taking pictures of whatever was around me....
(See Im not lying)



So this is a frosty spider web.


And a Flower with a Fly on it.
Steve the Fly.
Because....why not.



Ohhhhh this is a good one...
These are Ancient African Carvings done by the Zulu's ...
It is also a very rare find and we were super excited to discover it...
Just kidding.
Its just the marks that were made when the bark had fallen off.
(Actually I'm not sure thats accurate but I don't know how else they could have gotten there)
(Unless they really ARE Zulu carvings.)
(Wouldn't that be crazy !!)


And then the Ellies finally came out of hiding 
(Only because tourists arrived and they knew they would be getting fruit...)
**NOTE : all of these photos were taken by my iPhone (with some lens attachments) 
  because I didn't want to lug my big camera all over the place so if they suck...STFU
and pretend they don't. Thanks in advance 
(Grin)



This is Shepherd. Hes the happiest guide there is.
Always laughing and smiling ..








I don't know WTF this is ....
But it was growing out of the wall.. and looked interesting ...


OK so Thats all I got for today !!!

Tomorrow we get to go visit Harry ....Sally's maybe brother? ...
He used to be here but they moved him and his heard to another facility because 
they needed his mate? to father 5 orphans.
Yeah I know....confusing.

See you Tomorrow !!







1 comment:

  1. You are truly a gifted artist. I LOVE seeing what you're up to in your adventures!
    Ty

    ReplyDelete