Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PART II : : :

                 I didn't name my blog.
               I didn't name my blog because I told you what was on it last night.
                    And your should ALL be reading them.
                    So there.

   Fun Fact of the Day : : : The rudest thing that someone can do is refer to you as "Hey You"
                                              especially when they know your name.
                                           Learn some manners. Bitch.

          Moving ON........
  Day Two of the Boat trip...
             (Just in case you didn't read it.)

(Only in the Caribbean will you find a crashed jeep just sitting at
the beach, with no one making any attempt to move it.)
(Well good for me anyway!)

( )

(At least it has an ocean front view!)

( )

(The "Driveway")

(This is Gizmo. Or Gizzy.)
(She's 100% blind. AND the cutest thing ever.)



                    (This is what you catch when you pay attention to other peoples conversations.)
                                                   (Thanks Diana and Michelle for noticing!)


(This is what I imagine the night sky would look like if the moon was as bright as the sun....)


(The picture you think of when you see your daughter walk down the Isle.)

(Thats a Shiny ring!)

(Even upside down she models!)

( )

THIS IS WHERE WE DOCKED: : : 



( )


("The Girls")



(Ohhh theres the 'Swing of Wisdom' again)

(Pre vinegar bath)
(What THAT means is that Chris ACCIDENTLY played "Up High" right over a
Jellyfish Larva infested patch of Seaweed, which sent the girls running to 
a 'Vinegar Bath')
(Get it?)

(Yep, she went running also.)
BUT they had a BLAST doing it!!

(Love it)

(This is................crap I cant remember what they call it.)
(But I know it has 'standing' and 'sitting' options.)
(We called it motorboat)
(I can see why they renamed it)

(This is the most interesting Jellyfish I've seen thus far.)

(These were built so that if Superman ever went on vacation he'd have somewhere
to change if he needed to save the day real fast!)
(PROPS CAYMAN!!)


PUPP : : :
( )


( )



( )


( )


                                             : : : PHOTO SHOOT : : :
(M and D)

(M and S)
(Notice my "Pose")
(Thats what happens when you take too many pics of ppl.)

(Um Shoulder Bunny Ears are ACCEPTABLE for 'smaller people')
 

                        : : : This is what happens when two none models pose for "Sexy" : : :
                                      (These are just for fun...)
(The Flamingo and the Exercise Instructor)

(Whose coming to the HOE-Down with me?)
(Yee Haw!)
(Hows that finger taste D?)

(This one was supposed to say "Oooh were naughty"....)


(This is what happens AFTER we try and say "Ooooh were naughty.")


(Now this actually IS naughty)

(Love it)

(Kristen, I know this wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but until we
meet up.....heres your family portrait!) 

( )


                                   : : : WaterColors : : :
(This is my favorite)
(Theres just something about Purple water...)

("Red sky at night.....")

( )


                                      Well that has concluded my pictures from the boat...
         BUT do NOT fret my pets....Tomorrow is Pumpkin Carving AND MOVING Day,
        (Thank God were finally out of TI!!) And Friday is HALLOWEEN, and I will be shooing
                the Margaritaville "Yelloween Party" !!! So there will be LOTS and LOTS of PICS!!
                                              (I can almost FEEL your excitement!!)
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment