Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CONGRATS Kris and Mags...

IM BACK!!!!
Finally...stupid "Photo Storage Space"

Well I was in NY last week, and had the HONOR of attending my good friends Kris and Mags (OR should I say Mags and Mags now..)
WEDDING!!!

I of course took an absurd amount of pictures but here are some of the best...
I think I did pretty good! Anne Geddes Here I come!!!
(Um I know she doesn't shoot weddings but she's the only photographer I know everyone would know)
ENJOY!!!

The Grandview : : : Poughkeepsie NY : : : On the Hudson River : : : 10.10.10

































































































We all had a wonderful time....as expected. 
And I wish you both the most passion-filled, laughter-filled and loving marriage...
CONGRATS!!!

Tune in tomorrow for the FLEA MARKET : : NY style!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. you got some amazing shots!

    CM&KM

    ReplyDelete