Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back to the Beginning...Part I

Back to the Beginning!!
Wahoo!!
Oh. You want me to explain.
Alright.
One of the first 'trips' we took was on Chip and Michelle's boat.
Its where I took my first favorite "Cayman Picture."
And then I went on a little hiatus...but now Im Back!
(To the beginning...)

Fact of the Day: I learned some VERY interesting facts today.
(Some of them I cant post...sorry)
BUT one I can share is that ....
Even with Three cruise ships, wonderful weather means a slow Restaurant day.
(Hope all you excursionists made some money!!)

Back to the Beginning:
(I actually took this same pic the first time, with different models)
(Yes you will soon see that they should ALL be models)
( ) 

( )

(Look at the chip in here hand!! She doesn't care whats going on as long as her chip is safe!)


(A true man.)
(Men pay attention)

( )

( )

( )

                                The Frog Story : : : :

(Yes, you CAN pet a frog.)
(obviously)


( )

(This frog is commonly known as the "Sandy Frog")
(No, not really.)

(The "Beach Shower")

(I love this one. Love)
(I might do it in black and white tomorrow)

( )

( )

( )

( )

(The Kiss)

("Sandblanket")
(Chris's FAVORITE beach game!)

(ITs soooo bright.)
(But I like it.)

(One tough cookie.)

( )

(Doesn't she look so wise here?? )
(Like she's about to spit out an algorithm?)
(Apparently the Rubix Cube is one big algorithm)
(Its a complicated math problem)
(I discovered that someone I know can solve the Rubix cube in under two minutes.)
(He can even do it with his eyes closed sometimes. I witnessed it. It was very impressive)
(Maybe this should have been my fact of the day.)

(Drawing Jellies)

( )


                               The sequence of a smile : : :





("You cant see me!")

(Another thoughtful one.)
(Apparently this swing is a Wisdom Swing.)
(The Wisdom Swing is a swing found only in four locations over the world. One of them
is on the Cayman Islands. But no one knew where it was located until now!! I have
DISCOVERED IT!!!)
(OK Not a true story. But it COULD be. ANYTHINGS possible.)
(You Unbelievers)


ICE CREAM SANDWICHES : : : : 

(Being so carful, so dainty, pinkies up.)


(Screw it)


("What Ice Cream?")

("Ohhhhh THAT Ice Cream!")


( )


                                       RUB - A - DUB DUB : : : :

(  )

(Refill, Refresh, Replace)
(Get it CCF and GLC'rs?)

( )

(More Wisdom on the right)
(Wisdom tub?)

(BUBBLES!!)

( )



                            THE TRUE BOAT CAPTAINS : : :

( )

(Isa DID NOT want to drive the boat. Smart girl.)

(The DIVA )

(The OTHER Diva)


(Quiet time....)

( sweet )

Well that was part I.
I had taken a TON of pics....525 to be exact. Thank God for Digital.
It was too  many to post all at once. (Not all 525. Only about 100)
So I split them up.
Today was "Children"
Tomorrow is ...Scenic, Pets, Adults alone and With their Children.
(Im obv not going to use that as my blog title. Way to long and boring.)
Now that Im reading that it might be too many pics. I might have to split it AGAIN!!
GOODNESS.

Ok Tomorrow it IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment