Thursday, August 18, 2011

Portraits..L.A. and ME!!

PORTRAITS :  :  :


First of all Id like to congratulate Lesley on her GRADUATION !!
We did a Mini Shoot for her Family . . .
Came out pretty well....
If I do say so for myself...
(Which of course I always do)
(Green Screen)

(  )

(  )

(  )

(  )

( Guess where she went ?)

(  )

(Studious....)


ANN and SARA's Photo Shoot : : 
And this is what happens on a Rainy Boring Day....
(Oh Yes....That is a TRUE Cayman T-shirt...)
(Straight from....)
(Um Cayman Obvs...)

(  )

( The "Hook Arm")

(Shave those things....)

( Yeah....Not Prickly my ass!!!)
(JK LOVE YOU ANNIE!!!)

(Awww)


(  )

(Ahhh....The sweet smell of Adoration...)

(  )

(The "Fish Elephant")

( Love )

(Yeah Ok...Lay on your back....)
(SQUISH)

(Either Im Stronger than her or Heavier....)
(I prefer Stronger....)
(SHHHH....Keep your opinion to YOURSELF !!)

(CHEST BUMP !!)

( Do...... )
(Sexy...)

(Do.... )
( Sad ....)

(PIGGY BACK !!)

(Yep.....)
(Told you I was strong !!)

( ONE FOOT !!)

( Strong Man Competition HERE WE COME !!!)

Bye.

1 comment: